Thursday, January 3, 2013

What? Why? When? Where?

So I have let the cat out of the bag...I'm having weight loss surgery on January 15th. This will be my blog where I can keep track of my progress and share it with those who want to follow with me. My weight on January 1st was 291.5. Yes, I just posted my weight for the whole world to read. And it bothers me. It's the most I have EVER weighed. This is why I have to do this. I can't keep doing things like I have in the past. I need a hand holder, doctors orders, anmeasurablele success. I started my pre-op diet on January 1st. As of today, January 3, 2013 I am down to 284lbs. Starting my year off right. I am on a high protine diet with no carbs and sugars. Day one was easy! Day two, not so bad. But day 3...is it over yet? The full effects of the detox my body is going through has hit me full force. I am sick to my stomach have a bad headache and have weird cramps in odd places. But I am going to stick it out. Thank God for my amazing husband for taking care of me today. Stay tuned for more updates.

5 comments:

  1. "Like"! You can do it! Your courage to share your story will help others,too, for sure. :)
    --Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You can do it! You will soon feel amazing and be an inspiration for others.

    Michelle Sailer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you have a blog! I will enjoy following the journey and always know that I love ya! You can do this!! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stick to it Erika, you can do it! Day 3 and 4 are hardest for me. Proud of you!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oldest daughter had it done Dec. 19. She has done great with it!

    ReplyDelete