Friday, January 4, 2013

A Turn for the Better!

Today is day 4 of the pre-op. I feel SO MUCH BETTER! Today I woke up at 7:26 ready to go. Got my protein shake in me and a cup of coffee right away and the day was great! I took my 2 kids and the baby I watch on Fridays to Chuck E. Cheese to meet my good friend and to celebrate her daughter turning 5! I was worried about lunch, but the salad bar was good. I had egg and ham and veggies on my salad and I was full. I REALLY wanted pizza, so I pulled a small bit of toppings off and just had that one bite. Got my second shake in for snack and beef roast and broccoli for dinner. I just hope the low sugar days are behind me. The rest of the family had ice cream after dinner...I long for it. But I had the lick of the back of a spoon and it was all i needed. (I really needed to taste the Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake). So, all in all I think I am over the hump and ready for the weekend to begin! Thanks for all the well wishes and support. I am so blessed to have so my friends and family cheering me on! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment