Tuesday, January 8, 2013

10.5 Pounds in 8 Days

So I am finding out that people like to read blogs. So, I will do my best to update often.

My grand news today is that I am down 10 1/2 pounds in 8 days. WOW. I love that I am already showing progress. I have done diets before, but they didn't show results this fast. I guess it's true it's a lifestyle change and not a diet.
I have been writing down my weight with a sharpie on the glass shower in our bathroom. My husband started doing it too!

I am really kinda liking things now that I am past the sugar detox. I had a MOPS meeting today and ate 2 kolaches from the kolache factory. My favorite thing about those is the bread, but I cut it open and ate the egg and bacon inside (I put aside the potato too). I also tried spinach egg stuff and it was good! Tonight we are having baked chicken with Italian seasoning and baked squash and zucchini. I made rice for the rest of the family. I'm hungry and really excited to eat it! My headaches are so much better. Still kinda get one toward the end of the day, but today I ate a banana at about 3:45 and no headache!

So, to end today I want to say a big thank you to all my amazing friends that have offered to bring food after my surgery. I will be on a 2 week liquid diet, but the rest of the family would love to eat! I am so blessed to have you all in my life!

Oh, and p.s. I think figured out how to do paragraphs! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment