Monday, January 21, 2013

I Over Did It

Happy Monday! There's no school today so my kids are still sleeping!

I had a very busy weekend. Saturday I had a 31 show. It was the first time since the surgery that I got fully dressed with makeup and fixed my hair. It felt good. I started the get ready process about 1 and left for the show about 3. I had my my m drive me and help with the show. I did my show and it went well. It was the longest I had stood up since surgery. By the time me I got home I was exhausted.

Sunday was not as fun. I really wanted to go to church. Brian leaves early to help set up, so that meant no pain meds and I would drive. I woke to my alarm and a bit of cuddles with my baby girl. With in seconds I was running to the bathroom. This liquid diet is catching up and I think I need depends. But I made it to church and it was worth it. I was reminded that everything I do is for the glory of God and I know God will be pleased that I am letting go of my food addiction and taking care of my body.

By the time I got home I was feeling sick. I was extra bloated like all my gas from surgery came back. I couldn't keep my eyes open and was asleep before lunch. I started feeling better by bed time. I think that's my sign that I did too much!

Anyway, Tuesday I move to a full liquid diet. Bring on the pudding and tomato soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment