Saturday, February 16, 2013

Name My Lap Band!

I was reading on my Lap-Band Divas support page and I am laughing because some of the bandsters have named their band. I need a name for my band. My hubby said Sally Stomach Sphincter. I think not. Leave me a comment of any ideas you have and I'll pick from from the list!

And while I am here I will say that I am SICK of liquids. I want to chew my food again. I have slowly started trying things and chewing again. I had scrambled eggs and is was SOOOOO good!

I am down over 30lbs, which was my goal for this week. I am losing slowly now; about 1-2 pounds a week. I miss seeing the scale move every day, but I know slower is better!

I have a doctor's appointment next week and I will post after that.

Thanks for all the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment